San Antonio Airsoft
We established our business to provide you the airsoft player with quality airsoft products and tactical gear at an affordable price. We also can upgrade and repair most airsoft guns and pistols.
Our showroom is now open!:
Click this link for store location map:
San Antonio Airsoft 27544 Old Blanco Rd. San Antonio, TX 78260. Friday: 1 pm - 6 pm
Saturday: 10 am - 6 pm
Sunday: 1 pm - 5 pm
PLEASE CALL 830-980-4457 BEFORE YOU COME OUT TO BE SURE WE ARE OPEN.
San Antonio Airsoft 20770 US Hwy 281 N., Ste 108 PMB 444 San Antonio, TX 78258
San Antonio Airsoft
Terms, Conditions, Waiver & Release of Liability
In consideration of San Antonio Airsoft furnishing services and/or equipment to enable me to participate in airsoft games, I agree as follows:
1. I am 18 years of age or older.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility as the buyer, not San Antonio Airsoft, to ascertain, and obey any local/state, federal and international laws regarding to the possession and use of any item on this site.
3. I understand that all airsoft replicas come with permanent blaze orange muzzle as per Federal law. Alteration to these can be in violation of the law and void all warranties.
4. I agree that I will use this product in a lawful manner, and not use any products purchased from San Antonio Airsoft in the connection with any criminal offense or other crime.
6. I fully understand and acknowledge that risks and dangers exist in my use of airsoft products and my participation in airsoft activities. My participation in such activities and/or use of such products may result in my injury or illness. I hereby assume all risks and dangers and all responsibility for any losses and/or damages, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence or conduct of any person.
7. I agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend and indemnify San Antonio Airsoft and itís owners, agents, officers and employees from any and all claims, actions or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, loss of services or otherwise which may arise out of my use of airsoft products or my participation in airsoft activities. I specifically understand that I am releasing, discharging and waiving any claims or actions that I may have presently or in the future for the negligent acts or other conduct by the owners, agents, officers, or employees of San Antonio Airsoft.
8. I understand that all sales are final and no items may be exchanged or returned unless covered by manufacture
warranty which covers against manufacture defects in material and workmanship. Manufactures warranty will not cover the following: a) If orange tip is removed, altered or modified b) Shipping and handling charges
c) Damage as a result of shipping d) Damage from neglect, abuse or misuse e) Any alteration such as upgrading or painting f) Damage as a result of internal modifications of any kind g) Damage from use of poor quality/damage BBs and/or batteries. h) Consumable products such as gas, bbís and internal upgrade parts.
9. I understand that I must obtain RMA # (Return Merchandise Authorization) before returning any product which might be covered under manufacturers warranty. All returns must be in original packaging, including all parts, accessories and manuals.
In compliance with US law, all guns are required to have 1/4" tip of the barrel permanently colored blaze orange.
All airsoft replicas at San Antonio Airsoft come with permanent blaze orange tip as required by Federal law. Alteration to the blaze orange tip can be in violation of the law and void all warranties.